New + updated
- How does SHEIN’s Affiliate Program Work?
- How To Get Approved as a SHEIN Affiliate
- How Long Do Cookies Last for SHEIN’s Affiliate Program?
- Is There a Minimum Earnings Threshold to Receive a Payout From the SHEIN Affiliate Program?
- What are the SHEIN Affiliate Program Requirements?
- What Marketing Materials and Support Does SHEIN Provide for its Affiliates?
- What Steps Should Be Taken to Maximize Earnings as a SHEIN Affiliate?
- Up your Affiliate Marketing with Carrot 🥕
SHEIN has an extensive selection of trendy and stylish clothing, shoes, accessories, and home decor, making it a popular destination for fashion lovers everywhere.
However, one thing you may not know is that the store has an affiliate program that we’d like to help you take advantage of.
If you’re a fashion blogger or influencer looking to make some extra cash while sharing your favorite fashion finds with your followers, then this blog is for you.
In this ultimate guide to SHEIN’s affiliate program, we’ll cover everything you need to know to get started and start earning!
Also: Find your favorite SHEIN products here.
How does SHEIN’s Affiliate Program Work?
First things first, we’ll start by saying that SHEIN’s affiliate program is completely free to join. It’s a cost-per-sale (CPS) opportunity for influencers and marketers.
Basically, CPS entails the partnership between an affiliate and an advertiser. The affiliate takes care of the marketing side of things, while the advertiser pays them if someone takes action as a result of their work.
Once you sign up, you’ll get your custom SHEIN affiliate link. Once a customer clicks on it, they’ll be redirected to the SHEIN website where they can browse the products available for purchase.
If they decide to order anything on SHEIN’s site (within 30 days, tops), they’ll earn a commission for the sale. It’s that simple!
You can join SHEIN’s affiliate program on these five of its partner platforms: CJ Affiliate, ShareASale, AWIN, Pepperjam, and Admitad. Each of them has its unique policies and rules, and may likely offer you different payment methods and payout options.
Here’s what you’ll enjoy when you join the SHEIN affiliate program:
- A 10% – 20% commission on each referred sale
- Extra monthly cash bonus by sharing promotions
- New monthly profitable activities, updating banners and coupons
- Newsletters when new activities and promotions are updated
- A 30-day cookie duration
Note that you shouldn’t promote SHEIN through explicit, religious, or political content.
Also read: The Foolproof Guide To SHEIN Return Policy: How To Get Your Money Back Every Time
How To Get Approved as a SHEIN Affiliate
As said earlier, there are 5 affiliate networks you can choose for the SHEIN affiliate program. You’ll have to make some research and see which suits your needs best, then decide on the platform to use.
Once you’ve decided, all that’s left is to create an account, complete the application process, and wait for the platform to either approve or deny your application. How long it would take to get approved for the program varies depending on the selected affiliate platform.
How Long Do Cookies Last for SHEIN’s Affiliate Program?
In affiliate marketing, cookies are tiny text files that are stored on a user’s computer or device when they click on an affiliate link. These cookies are used to track the user’s activity and determine if they purchase through the affiliate link.
Think of it like a digital “cookie trail”. The cookie trail starts with the user clicking on the affiliate link and then following it to the merchant’s website. If the user makes a purchase, the cookie “remembers” this transaction and sends information back to the affiliate who referred the customer. This way, the affiliate earns a commission for the referral.
Once someone clicks on your SHEIN affiliate link and then buys something within the next 30 days, you get some cash. Easy peasy!
Just one thing to keep in mind: if that person happens to click on a different SHEIN affiliate link before purchasing anything, all bets are off – you won’t earn any commission from their purchase.
Related: The Foolproof Guide To SHEIN Return Policy: How To Get Your Money Back Every Time
Is There a Minimum Earnings Threshold to Receive a Payout From the SHEIN Affiliate Program?
Well, my friend, it all depends on the SHEIN affiliate platform you decide to choose from the 5 available ones. For example, CJ Affiliate’s minimum payment threshold is currently US$50 (for direct deposit) and $100 for checks.
What are the SHEIN Affiliate Program Requirements?
Here are some of the requirements for the SHEIN affiliate program:
- Follow the paid keywords stipulation provided by SHEIN, meaning that you aren’t allowed to pay for search engine advertisements that use SHEIN’s name.
- Use the SHEIN logo as allowed in the program’s terms and conditions.
- You must have an active social media presence of at least 500 followers/subscribers or a website with steady traffic.
What Marketing Materials and Support Does SHEIN Provide for its Affiliates?
When you join the SHEIN affiliate program, they’ll give you all the details on what kind of marketing and images are okay to use.
Plus, you get a direct connection to someone in the program if you ever have any questions or problems with your custom link.
Related: 7 Ethical And Affordable Stores Like SHEIN That Won’t Break Your Bank
What Steps Should Be Taken to Maximize Earnings as a SHEIN Affiliate?
As a SHEIN affiliate, you can take these steps to maximize your earnings:
- Know your audience: Make sure you understand the demographics of your target audience and what they’re interested in purchasing. This way, you can easily make informed recommendations and promote the right products.
- Utilize a variety of marketing channels: Take advantage of different marketing channels to reach your audiences, such as social media, email marketing, blog posts, and videos.
- Create compelling content: Be extremely creative! Use high-quality images, videos, blog posts, and product descriptions to showcase the products you’re promoting.
- Offer exclusive promotions: Offering exclusive promotions and discounts to your followers will encourage them to make a purchase through your affiliate link.
- Analyze your results: Regularly track and analyze your results to see what’s working and what’s not so you can improve your performance.
Related: 10 Shein Hacks Every Fashionista Needs To Know
Up your Affiliate Marketing with Carrot 🥕
Did you know that Carrot not only provides the best shopping experience but also helps you supercharge your affiliate links too?
Carrot gives you access to your community’s emails and lets you publish your latest product recommendations directly in their inbox. Plus, if they’re really into what you’ve been putting out, you can offer exclusive deals and trends in exchange for a monthly subscription fee.
What’s more? Say goodbye to using links that are hard to find, messy, and jumbled in a sea of blue text bit turn them in photos your community wants to engage with. How? With a single, branded, Carrot link!