REVOLVE is one of the most popular online retailers of stylish clothing, shoes, and accessories. They offer a wide range of products from well-known brands, making them a go-to destination for many fashion-savvy shoppers.
While REVOLVE is known for its great selection, many may not know about its return policy.
But, that’s what we’re here for.
So whether you’re a REVOLVE newbie or a seasoned shopper, read on for all the need-to-know details about REVOLVE’s return policy!
1. REVOLVE accepts returns within 60 days for a full refund
- REVOLVE accepts returns within 60 days for a full refund. For an exchange, REVOLVE accepts the product(s) within 90 days. You must submit a receipt or proof of purchase to complete your return.
- Items that are marked by final sale (such as a small number of heavily discounted items) are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit.
2. You must follow REVOLVE’s Condition and Packaging Guidelines for a Refund
Part of REVOLVE’s refund policy includes the expected conditions of the items that are to be returned. Here are the key facts to know:
- The item that you wish to return must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unused, and should have the original tag attached.
- Before trying on swimwear or lingerie, make sure you have on your underwear first. This is for sanitary reasons. Also, don’t remove the protective slip.
- For tops and dresses, ensure that deodorant or makeup doesn’t rub off on the garment.
- To avoid shoes from scuffing and becoming damaged, always try them on indoors (preferably on the carpet. Make sure that shoe boxes are returned undamaged as well.
3. There Are Exceptions to the REVOLVE Return Policy That You Should Know About
The REVOLVE return policy has some exceptions, which include:
- Beauty products can only be accepted within 30 days, only if they haven’t been opened or used.
- The shipping charges on expedited orders cannot be refunded.
- According to the REVOLVE return policy, all special orders of three or more dresses in the same style are considered to be final sale.
- Bridal gowns should be returned within 30 days for a full refund or store credit. The gowns should be unworn and unaltered and have all the original tags attached.
- From November 1st to December 25th (i.e the holiday period), REVOLVE will accept your return after 30 days as long as it is received by January 10th.
4. You’re Not Eligible For Free Returns When You’ve Exceeded REVOLVE’s Return Limits
The company places return restrictions on accounts that have exceeded REVOLVE’s limits for returns.
Customers who have returned more than $7500 of items or have sent back over 80% of the value of their purchases in the last 12 months will have their accounts subject to a modified return policy. Hence, they will not be eligible for free returns.
However, under this policy, the company still accepts returns but will not provide the free merchandise return label.
These returns will also be subject to a 15% restocking fee. After REVOLVE has received the returned item, it will refund you 85% of the value paid for it.
But don’t worry! You can still get back the free return benefit.
First, ensure that you try reducing the rate at which you return things. A tip for this is to reach out to REVOLVE’s customer service for sizing or style advice.
Make sure that your return rate falls below 60% of the value of your returned purchases over a 12-month period.
5. Customers Living Outside the US Have to Pay Shipping Costs For All Returns
- Customers who live outside of the United States are responsible for shipping costs for all returns and exchanges. If you want to ship an item back to REVOLVE, indicate whether you’re returning or exchanging the item on the invoice. (Note: REVOLVE will not cover the cost of international returns, so the company recommends that you use the most inexpensive shipping method available to you.)
- REVOLVE’s exchange policy states that if you’re requesting an exchange, you need to indicate the desired model/size you’d like.
- Pack all your items and invoice into either a bag or box.
- Ensure you include your invoice number and note “Return shipment to the US” on the airway bill.
- Try to use a traceable shipping method for your returns and exchanges. It’s also important to keep a record of your item’s tracking number so that you can monitor the progress of the return.
- It takes REVOLVE 3-10 business days to process your returns after the items have reached the company’s facility. Immediately after the return is processed and your refund is issued, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Depending on the financial institution you use, refunds may take several business days to reflect on your credit card account.
6. To Return Your Items For a Refund, You Must Visit A REVOLVE Store in Person or Ship Them By Mail
You can either return your items by mail or go to one of REVOLVE’s stores.
Returning Items in Person
- Visit the Returns and Exchanges page on REVOLVE’s website.
- Select the Start Your Return button under the Happy Returns tab.
- After you follow the instructions, you’ll receive a QR code.
- Visit the Return Bar closest to you.
- Show the QR code to a staff member and hand over your items.
Returning Items Via Mail
- Go to the Returns and Exchanges page on the company’s website.
- Click on the Find Your Order button under the Via the Mail tab.
- You will receive a free return shipping label after following the instructions.
- Pack your items, then stick the label onto the package.
- Drop the package off either at a UPS or FedEx location.
Note: when returning items from multiple orders, ensure you write all the order numbers down on a piece of paper. Include that paper in the package.
Shop REVOLVE With Carrot 🥕
Looking to shop more mindfully? Carrot (no, not the vegetable) is here to help! REVOLVE’s return policy may be overwhelming, but with this tool, you can shop easily and avoid returns.
Carrot is a free Chrome extension that visually bookmarks your fave items from all your shopping carts! What’s more, you can organize your items into collections, share these collections, compare and track prices, and even get notified when there’s a price drop.
Simply click on “add to cart” and let Carrot work its magic. So, stay organized and shop REVOLVE with Carrot today to avoid buying an item you may have to return later!