In today’s digital age, technology has transformed the way we shop, dress, and express our personal style. It has made shopping more convenient and helped us discover new trends effortlessly. Curating our wardrobes, staying stylish, and saving money on clothes has never been easier!
Sounds too good to be true? Get ready to be blown away by these 6 must-have fashion apps.
Gone are the days when your dream wardrobe just lived on your board on Pinterest. With these apps, you can not just get curated fashion recommendations but also virtually try clothes on and track prices on your favorite items!
So, without further ado, let’s get started and step into the digital fashion realm!
If you’re someone who craves fashion inspiration and loves to stay ahead of the latest trends, Carrot is the tool you’ve been waiting for. This powerful Chrome extension brings your dream wardrobe to life.
- Fashion Inspiration: Follow tastemakers like Lele Pons and Paris Hilton for curated fashion trends and inspiration.
- Smart Shopping: Track prices and find discounts of up to 90% on your favorite items with Carrot’s A.I. algorithm. You can also compare pricing and get notified as soon as the price drops on the product of you you have your eye on!
- Shoppable Mood Boards: Create mood boards with shoppable links to express your style /and share it with others.
- Organized Shopping Carts: Keep all your shopping carts from different sites in one place for easy management.
- Monetization for Influencers: Earn money by inviting your community to subscribe to your premium taste filter and access curated picks. Utilize sponsored emails and optimized affiliate links for more revenue.
With Carrot, fashion becomes effortless and rewarding.
Compatibility: Android, iOS, Browsers (including Chrome, Edge).
For Individual Users: Free
2. Stitch Fix
Next up is Stitch Fix, an app that features an online personal stylist matching service. It’s quick, simple, and cost-free. All you have to do is register on the app, which takes 10 minutes to complete.
Source: Stitch Fix Website
And that’s it! Your stylist will create your style with all the information you have provided, including budget, size details, style preferences, and even your favorite colors. This way, you can be sure to look your best.
- Get style suggestions and outfits recommended by your stylist
- Clothes are shipped directly to your doorstep
- 3-day return window for outfits you don’t want to keep
- Ideal for all-sized men, women, and kids (even toddlers)
- Price match option to ensure you get your clothes at the lowest rates
Compatibility: iPhone, Android, all browsers supported
Clothing Price: Men’s and Women’s items range from $25-$500; children’s items start at $20
Styling Fee: $20 on the preparation of every styling fix
3. The Realreal
Looking for an all-in-one fashion app? The RealReal may be just it! Since young people are more likely to buy used garments now that they are more conscious of rapid fashion and how thrifting helps lower carbon footprint, Realreal is most successful when considering this – offering just that and more.
Source:The Realreal Website
- Shop and sell authentic luxury fashion items with ease through an extensive collection of pre-owned products
- Declutter your wardrobe by selling the items not in use through Realreal consignment services and earn extra cash
- Explore a vast and diverse collection of luxury pre-owned fashion items
- Get your hands on 100% authentic products
Compatibility: All browsers, Android and iOS
General Membership: Free
First Look Membership: $10/membership
Platinum Membership: $30/monthly
One of the most well-known businesses among millennials, DePop is another one of the fashion apps serving as a social network that doubles as an e-commerce site.
This platform allows users to buy and sell one-of-a-kind clothing and accessories, much like Shien does. However, there’s more for you in-store with Depop.
- A vibrant social marketplace that connects fashion enthusiasts with the option to like, comment, and chat on each other’s posts
- Buying and selling option
- A user-friendly app for sellers to list items
- Buyers can discover and purchase items from around the globe.
Compatibility: All browsers, Android, iOS
Selling Fee: Pay a 10% commission on every sale
Transaction Fee: 2.9% + a fixed amount varying on location and payment method
Suggested: Y2K Fashion: Wear the 2000s in 2022
END is yet another one of the best-curated shopping apps for the fashion-forward, offering up-and-coming labels like VISVIM, Thom Browne, Stone Island, and more.
Source: END Website
In addition to its user-friendly interface, this fashion app features a live chat option for assisting consumers with online payment methods, such as Apple Pay and, shortly, Google Pay.
- Explore a curated collection of rare and expensive high fashion and streetwear items.
- Benefit from exclusive releases and partnerships with leading brands and designers.
- Keep up with the most recent sneaker drops and launches from the industry’s top brands.
- Browse products from a variety of well-known companies and famous designers.
- Discover unique items and uncommon collections that you won’t find anyplace else.
- Expert sneaker authentication services will ensure that your shoes are 100% original.
- Join a group of forward-thinking fashionistas and people who appreciate the latest styles.
Compatibility: All browsers, Android, iOS
General Usage: Free
Also Read: How To Make A Fashion Lookbook Using Carrot
6. Style Book
Ever wondered if the digital world would introduce you to a digital wardrobe? Yes, there are fashion apps that bring fashion wardrobes to your smart device. One such best app is Style Book. This app streamlines the processes of outfit planning, favorite item management, and curating.
Source: Style Book Website
Using this software, you may try different hair and makeup techniques beforehand. So you can count on this app for all your style needs!
- It allows you to organize your closet efficiently
- Calculates your cost per outfit
- Stores your worn history and updates you about the least worn items
- Create ensembles tailored to your taste, the event, and the environment.
- Explore other closets and professional resources for ideas.
Membership Fee: $4/monthly
Fashion applications have become vital tools for upping our style game as we embrace the digital world. From wardrobe planning to virtual try-ons, these apps make it easy to stay fashionable and confident.
But what if you want an all-in-one tool? Carrot has you covered. With this smart tool around, you don’t a fashion assistant to discover trending styles, curated collections, and unbeatable deals.
So why stick to outdated fashion when easier than ever to stay in style? It’s time you embrace technology and curate your wardrobe with ease. Happy Styling!
Level-Up Your Style Game By Exploring The Best-Budget and Quality Items With Carrot
Carrot is your smart fashion destination for trending styles, curated collections, and unbeatable deals!