New + updated
Oh, Shoot! Your exciting new purchase from the Brooks Brothers is a bit too loose. Should you DIY and try to stitch it, or is it possible to exchange your brand new purchase? If your mind is racing with questions about Brooks Brothers’ return and exchange policies, we are here to help!
This blog will tell you what products can be returned/exchanged, how to do it regardless of where you brought it from(online or offline), and the time frame to raise a request on their site. Hang on, sis, you don’t need to DIY it!
Brooks Brothers Return Policy: Important Things To Note
If you’re not loving your latest Brooks Brothers purchase, no worries! You can return it within 60 days as long as it’s:
- Sent back with the original receipt
- Eligible for return
After your return has been processed and you receive the RMA, you can request a return or an exchange. You’ll, however, be charged a return fee of $7. Brooks Brothers’ exchange policy currently only permits same item exchanges, which means you can’t exchange your item for any other merchandise. They encourage their customers to get a refund and then place a fresh order for new items.
What Items Are Not Eligible for Return?
- Items 70% off or Final Sale
- Monogrammed or altered merchandise
- Special Order and Made to Measure clothing
- Sample Sale items
- All Brooks Brothers products purchased outside Brooks Brothers-owned stores or the brooksbrothers.com website must be returned directly to that retailer.
How To Initiate a Return For Your Items?
There are two ways you can return items to Brooks Brothers:
- Using their official websitewww.brooksbrothers.com (For all online purchases)
- Via mail (For all in-store purchases)
Note: Purchases made using PayPal, Amazon Pay, Klarna, or any other third-party payment options must be mailed back to the return center only and can’t be returned to a regular outlet.
Brooks Brothers Online Return Policy
As we mentioned before, all items that are eligible for return can be returned within the 60-day time frame. Here’s a step-by-step process to initiate your return request:
- Go to the Brooks Brother site to register your request
- Type in the first 8 digits of your order number and add your email address
- Select the item(s) you want to return and the reason why
- Create your return label and print it out
- Pack your order with the original receipt
- Take your package to any FedEx or USPS drop-off location
Brooks Brothers In-Store Return Policy
In-store purchases can be sent back via mail. Here’s how:
- Head over to the Brooks Brothers returns & exchange page
- Create and print a FedEx return shipping label
- Pack your order with the original purchase receipt
- Paste the shipping label and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location
If you wish to use a different shipping service, you can attach the label to the package and send it to their return center, located at 107 Phoenix Ave, Enfield, CT 06082.
Brooks Brothers Outlet Return Policy
If the item is eligible for return according to Brooks Brothers’ return policy, take it to the nearest Brooks Brothers Factory Outlet store for return/exchange. Be sure to present your receipt as proof of purchase.
What’s The Brooks Brothers Repair Policy For Watches?
Brooks Brothers offer a two-year warranty from the original purchase against defects in material or workmanship. During the two-year warranty period, they will repair the watch at no charge if it is defective. However, the warranty does not cover damages caused by mishandling or general wear and tear of the batteries, crystals, straps, and case covers.
If your watch is eligible for the repair policy, you can send it to their service repair workshop(address below) accompanied by the warranty card or original purchase receipt.
Brooks Brothers, Inc.
100 Phoenix Avenue
Attention: Watch Repair-346
Enfield CT 06082
How Long Does It Take To Get a Refund From Brooks Brothers?
Typically, Brooks Brothers can take 3–5 business days to issue a refund. The majority of the return timeframe also depends on your bank. Your refund will be initiated to the original payment method minus the return fee of $7.
The only exceptions to the fee:
- Items purchased using a Brooks Card or Premium Mastercard
- In case of a wrong order
- Damaged merchandise
Love shopping? Try Carrot for free!
Shopping smart is our passion, and we want to share our passion with you. Carrot is a free browser extension that lets you bookmark, create shoppable collections, share and collaborate, create gift registries, compare and track prices, and even get notified when there’s a price drop. Your online shopping experience just got better! Get the Carrot extension and shop smart every day- it’s 100% freee!